Our Term & Conditions is a part of contract once customer is proceed to go ahead with our quota.
- A Deposit is required as confirmation of booking, it is non-refundable if customer change mind not to proceed.
- Material cost must be paid unfront prior of Commencement of project, the initial material cost is an estimated figure only, VIC Bathrooms reserve the rights to add additional charge based on actual material usage.
- Please review carefully with the job and outline what the costs cover, it may cause extra if any unexpected works occur. Our supervisor is able to give a fixed cost on site or extra cost is based on $60/hr if our supervisor is not able to offer a estimate price at his knowedlge.
- 10% Gst is exclusive from labour unless it states otherwise.
- VIC Bathrooms is not responsible for tiling not to perfection if the tiles are in different shade, bad shape or other condition beyond of our control. It is owners' responsbility to check all the tiles are in a good standard prior of commencement of project.
- Customer is required to provide a clear instruction about which tile & grout goes where if there is more than one type of tiles supplied by customer.
Floor Tiling Project
- The final cost is based on actual tile wastage if the job is based on a square meter rate. Definition of wastage: a full piece tile is laid or cut.
- Allow 5% to 10% wastage for large piece floor tiling project.
- VIC Bathrooms is not responsible for dents caused by when laying edge tiles to reach walls.
- Customer may expect a maximum of 5% lippage of all tiling if the tiles are in a bad shape.
Bathroom Tiling Project
- Please confirm with VIC Bathrooms in writing where border tile / mosaic tile is laid to aviod misunderstanding .
- Please confirm with VIC Bathrooms in writing how big is shower area and how shower area is designed, eg : step down, walk in shower, low brick up.
- Shower floor sloping towards the drain, not applying for bathroom drain unless it states otherwise.
Duty of Care
- Any suspicion of damage in the property by VIC Bathrooms staff is required to inform VIC Bathrooms site supervisor. Our site supervisor is require to take further investigation about who cause the damage and find repair solution if required. Under no circumstance customer is allowed to step into the matter and take in charge at work-in-progress stage.
- Customer allow the newly installed tiles, screed, waterpoofing to rest for at least 24 hours before walking on them to ensure they don't get damaged or cause movement. Any Repair should be extra, paid by customer.
Cost of Delay
- Any Materials supplied by customer should be delivered prior of commencement of project. VIC Bathrooms reserve the rights to charge extra for the waiting and delay, under the circumstances of our work can not be carried out on the day due to shortage of materials. (Rate is based on $45/hour)
Cost of cancellation of work
- A minimum of 4 hours notice is required for any cancellation of work on the day. VIC Bathrooms reserve the rights to charge extra for the time on travel. (Rate is based on $45/hour, minimum charge is 1 hour)
Positive work environment
- Under no Circumstance that customer supervise our workers which makes workers uncomfortable and stress
- Under no Circumstance that customer give instruction to our workers how to do work. Always contact our supervisor for any issue.
- Please contact our supervisor for additional work( Variation). Our supervisor is able to give a fixed cost or variation is based on $65/hr if our supervisor is not able to offer a estimate price at his knowedlge. Under no circumstances, customer negotiate price with our workers on site.
- Any complaint by customer must be in email or text message to our supervisor. VIC Bathrooms will do our best to fix the issue within 24 hours.
Breach of contract
- Use foul language and make our staff uncomfortable
- Customer is unable to pay for the account balance within an agreed term
- VIC Bathrooms may reserve the rights to walk away from the project until a further discussion between both parties to reach an agreement. VIC Bathrooms is not responsible for any loss caused by the work delay.
Termination of contract
- Under a circumstances an agreement can not be reached by both paries, VIC Bathrooms reserve the rights to charge customer whats been done.
- VIC Bathrooms reserve the rights to charge stage payment based on whats completed at a stage for any project valued over $3000.
- VIC Bathrooms reserve the rights to charge up to 90% of the total contract sum under the circumstances job is delayed beyond of our control, eg: Plumbing, tile, fitting & fixture, any delay caused by customer, 3rd party person or company.
- Full payment must be cleared within 3 days of job completion unless it states otherwise .
- Any cost incurred by VIC Bathrooms in recovering any outstanding monies should be paid by customer.
- VIC Bathrooms reserve the rights to take and use pictures from our projects.
- At VIC Bathrooms, We offer a 1-year workmanship warranty to our jobs for peace of mind.
- Warranty on wet area is voided if waterproofing is not done by VIC Bathrooms.